Australian Energy Week 2017
Pullman & Mercure Albert Park Melbourne
65 Queens Rd
Albert Park VIC 3004
Australian Energy Week is the must-attend event for stakeholders across the entire energy value chain. It is uniquely positioned to offer the most comprehensive national energy sector coverage and the broadest networking potential - all in one place.
With four in-depth learning sessions, a plenary day featuring CEOs and senior executives from across the industry, tailored content streams on the hottest topics, and an Energy Policy Forum featuring both Josh Frydenberg MP and Mark Butler MP, Australian Energy Week 2017 will provide unparalleled insights into the future direction of the energy market.
Among the 60+ CEOs and senior executives speaking includes:
- The Hon. Josh Frydenberg MP, Minister for Environment and Energy, Australian Government
- The Hon. Lily D’Ambrosio MP, Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change, Victorian Government
- Alan Finkel, Chief Scientist, Australian Government
- Paula Conboy, Chair, Australian Energy Regulator
- Andy Vesey, Managing Director, AGL Energy
- Kim Clarke, Chief Customer Officer, EnergyAustralia
- Frank Tudor, Managing Director, Horizon Power
- Anne Pearson, Chief Executive, Australian Energy Market Commission
- David Smales, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Queensland
- Emma Herd, Chief Executive Officer, Investor Group on Climate Change
- Bobbi Lambright, Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, ATCO Australia
We are pleased to offer a 10% discount to our members – use discount code ASSN when booking.
Register before 28 April to save even more on tickets.