Since 2010, the Melbourne Energy Institute (MEI) has worked with faculties including Economics, Science, Engineering, Law, Architecture, and Arts to help develop interdisciplinary energy research programs. MEI sponsored programs have generated close to $50 million in new funds to date.
In 2017 MEI continued its program of expanding the University's energy research portfolio, contributing to new programs in energy technologies and systems that investigate how the two interact and behave, and how individuals, communities and states rely on them.
To find out more about the Institute programs please find them detailed in our Annual Reports:
- MEI Annual Report 2010 -- PDF, 846.4 KB
- MEI Annual Report 2011 -- PDF, 1203.47 KB
- MEI Annual Report 2012 -- PDF, 4795.94 KB
- MEI Annual Report 2013 -- PDF, 1173.88 KB
- MEI Annual Report 2014 -- PDF, 2323.17 KB
- MEI Annual Report 2015 -- PDF, 10296.37 KB
- MEI Annual Report 2016 -- PDF, 715.34 KB
- MEI Annual Report 2017 PDF, 1125.99 KB