Asia Clean Energy Forum 2019
Asian Development Bank Headquarters,
6 ADB Ave
Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong
1554 Metro Manila
The Asia Clean Energy Forum (ACEF) 2019 will be held at the Headquarters of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in Manila during the week of 17–21 June 2019.
ACEF strives to be one of the leading clean energy events in the Asia region, and it focuses on bringing together a diverse community of practitioners and implementers to identify, discuss and address the key clean energy challenges in the region. ACEF 2019 will focus on the challenge of effectively using knowledge to increase the scale and speed of clean energy deployment.
This year ACEF are making a significant change in the way they approach the technical discussions at ACEF, based on the cross-cutting approach that ADB has developed in its Strategy 2030: Achieving a Prosperous, Inclusive, Resilient, and Sustainable Asia and Pacific. ADB’s 2030 Strategy focuses on the following key operational priorities:
- Addressing remaining poverty and reducing inequalities
- Accelerating progress in gender equality
- Tackling climate change, building climate and disaster resilience, and enhancing environmental sustainability
- Making cities more livable
- Promoting rural development and food security
- Strengthening governance and institutional capacity
- Fostering regional cooperation and integration
- For more information, please access ADB’s Strategy 2030