Australian Energy Week 2019
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Pl,
South Wharf VIC 3006
The Australian Energy Week 2019 will take place 11-14 June at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. It is the annual meeting place for stakeholders of all levels from the entire energy value chain, from CEOs to analysts, energy traders to engineers.
Why Australian Energy Week is unmissable:
- Hear from AEMC, AEMO, AER, ESB, ACCC and other leading regulators and policy makers just after the federal election
- Be part of the most comprehensive energy event in 2019, with 96 hours of content covering the full energy supply chain
- For the first time, get access to the Electrical Engineering Forum – and discover how technical solutions can help solve today’s major challenges
- Get an update on AEMO’s Integrated System Plan and whether this will provide a resilient-enough market framework to solve the trilemma
- Learn about game-changing technologies from the impact of utility-scale and home batteries, AI, hydrogen for storage, to the Internet of Things
- Choose from 7 dedicated conference streams; Australian Energy Markets Outlook, Future Grid, C&I Energy Managament, NextGen Generation, Consumer-Centric Retail, Energy Policy Forum & Electrical Engineering Forum
Full agenda is available here.
Melbourne Energy Institute readers receive 10% discount off the registration fee – use VIP code ‘MEI10’ when booking.