Electrical Engineering Forum
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Pl,
South Wharf VIC 3006
The Electrical Engineering Forum will take place 12-13 June at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. It is designed by an expert advisory panel for asset, engineering and operation managers from the length of the energy supply chain, and those contracting to and servicing the industry.
The Electrical Engineering Forum is focused on overcoming today’s big energy challenges with technical solutions. Some of the topics covered include;
- Understanding the megatrends that are reshaping the energy industry
- Opportunities for improving safety and reliability of the grid
- Overcoming technical challenges arising from increased intermittency of generation sources
- Utilising technology to reduce plant downtime and maintenance costs
- Improving infrastructure planning and design
- Enhancing security and reliability during major critical events
- The role of IoT and AI in enabling predictive maintenance
- Improving safety and reliability outcomes – the road to zero
Full agenda is available here.
It’s the not to be missed opportunity to learn from leading engineers that are helping to modernise and better utilise Australia’s complex energy infrastructure.
Melbourne Energy Institute readers receive 10% discount off the registration fee – use VIP code ‘MEI10’ when booking.