On 12 December, graduate students, research staff and energy industry professionals met to exchange ideas and explore collaborations at the MEI Symposium.
The Symposium showcased the multi-disciplinary energy research taking place throughout The University of Melbourne.
Below are the presentation slides from many of the presenters, inculding keynote speaker Audrey Zibelman, CEO of AEMO. Some of the presentations are not listed as they are unavailable for distribution.
- Brear M. Future of Hydrogen in Australia (PDF File 999.4 KB)
- Foerster A. Corporate law driving energy transition (PDF File 2.0 MB)
- Jeppesen M. Vanguard 60th anniversary solar power in space (PDF File 5.3 MB)
- Mancarella P. Power system resilience to extreme events (PDF File 3.4 MB)
- Marshman D. Performance of Electricity Markets & Power Plant Investments in the Transition to a Low-Carbon Power System (PDF File 559.9 KB)
- Mohideen R. Energy Technology Innovation in South Asia (PDF File 8.6 MB)
- Nicholls Z. IPCC Report (PDF File 19.9 MB)
- Otero J. PV hosting capacity (PDF File 4.3 MB)
- Pollard S. Copenhagen Climate Plan (PDF File 4.1 MB)
- Procopiou A. PV Hosting Capacity (PDF File 2.4 MB)
- Puschel S. Frequency response constrained economic dispatch with consideration of generation contingency size (PDF File 9.4 MB)
- Zibelman A. Navigating the transition to the fourth revolution (PDF File 17.9 MB)