Director Major Projects
Melbourne Energy Institute
Adrian has international private and public sector expertise in business and technology development, joint ventures, stakeholder engagement, commercialisation, policy implementation and program leadership. In MEI, he is responsible for establishment of a new major initiative called the Zero Emission Energy Laboratory (ZEE Lab) as well as developing other key programs.
Previous roles have included:
- Director, Deakin Energy, Deakin University (delivering a 7.25MW solar and storage microgrid and securing $20m funding for a hydrogen applications centre)
- Chief Technology Officer, Flexible Drive Pty Ltd
- State Government of Victoria, Australia
- Director Earth Resources Development
- Director Energy Investment and Programs
- Bonlac Foods Limited, International Business Development Manager - Bioscience
Adrian has a Bachelor of Applied Science (biochemistry/applied chemistry) degree, a PhD in industrial biotechnology, Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, and is a Graduate Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.