Australian Energy Week
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Australian Energy Week 2022, taking place 6 - 9 June in Melbourne, is a major annual conference and expo for the energy supply chain, bringing together generators, networks, retailers, end users, and government to help shape the energy transition.
This year will see the return of the Australian Energy Week exhibition and Electrical Engineering Forum, bringing more opportunities for networking with an expected 700+ stakeholders from all levels from the energy value chain – from CEOs to analysts, energy traders, and engineers leading Australia’s energy transition.
Professor Pierluigi Mancarella, MEI Program Leader on Energy Systems, will deliver a keynote presentation on Wednesday 8 June, titled Security, reliability and resilience from and for energy communities and microgrids, covering topics such as:
- Transitioning to a modular and flexible grid that can connect AND stand alone
- Security, reliability and resilience from and for distributed energy resources
- Value creation opportunities for energy communities and microgrids
Other key speakers at Australian Energy Week include:
- Frank Calabria, Chief Executive Officer, Origin Energy
- Mark Collette, Managing Director, EnergyAustralia
- Julie Shuttleworth, Chief Executive Officer, Fortescue Future Industries (FFI)
- Tony Nunan, Australia Country Chair, Shell Australia
- Christine Corbett, Chief Customer Officer, AGL Energy
- Graeme Hunt, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, AGL Energy
- Rod Duke, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Queensland
- Anna Collyer, Chair, Energy Security Board (ESB) and Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC)
- Daniel Westerman, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
- Clare Savage, Chair, Australian Energy Regulator (AER)
- Jeff Dimery, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Alinta Energy
View the 100+ speaker line-up on the event website.
Book online through the website or call +61 (0)2 9977 0565.