Australian Energy Week 2023
Australian Energy Week is the major annual conference and expo for the energy supply chain, bringing together generators, networks, retailers, end users and government to help shape the energy transition.
A new addition to Australian Energy Week, the Machines2023 conference focuses on the latest trends and development for energy asset engineering and critical electrical machinery.
It is the place to hear from industry leaders, make connections, and do business, with representatives from the whole energy value chain, from CEOs to analysts, energy traders to engineers. And everyone in between.
The Melbourne Energy Institute is a proud supporting partner of Australian Energy Week. Join us in being part of this major annual event.
Book online or call +61 (0)2 9977 0565.
Register with VIP code MEI10 to get 10% off the registration fee.
There are over 100 speakers at the Australian Energy Week 2023, including:
- Anna Collyer, Chair, Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) and Energy Security Board (ESB)
- Clare Savage, Chair, Australian Energy Regulator (AER)
- Damien Nicks, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, AGL Energy
- Jason Willoughby, Chief Executive Officer, Squadron Energy
- Rik De Buyserie, Chief Executive Officer, ENGIE Australia & New Zealand
- Stephanie Unwin, Chief Executive Officer, Horizon Power
- Marie Jordan, Executive General Manager, Network Planning, Transgrid
- Sam Barbaro, Chief Executive Officer, Western Power
- Alistair Parker, Chief Executive Officer, VicGrid
- Rabia Ferroukhi, Director, Knowledge, Policy and Finance Centre, International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) (United Arab Emirates)
- Simon Müller, Director - Germany, Agora Energiewende (Germany)
- Jacqui Bridge, Executive General Manager Energy Futures, Powerlink Queensland
- Scott Ryan, Chief Asset and Operating Officer, Endeavour Energy
- Craig de Laine, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Gas Infrastructure Group (AGIG)